Basic Bible Doctrine - Who Is Jesus?

 As difficult as this is to comprehend I just want to mention that whenever we join Jesus in the millennium the Trinity can change to the "Dad, Son, Holy Spirit and the Saints or possibly the children of Lord, or the Daughters of Gentle, or the Bride of Christ or Jesus and the saints can all be looked at "Sons." Look at Jesus' prayer to the Father right before He was taken fully to be crucified. The prayer is within Steve 17:20-23.


"I don't hope for these alone, but additionally for people who will[a] believe in Me through their term; 21 that all of them may be one, as You, Father, have been in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may feel that You delivered Me. 22 And the beauty which You gave Me I have provided them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I included, and You in Me; that they might be created ideal in one single, and that the planet may understand that You have delivered Me, and have loved them as You've liked Me."


It looks to me that as Kings and Priests in Jesus' Kingdom we will also be area of the Godhead. We also see that in the prophecy found in Steve 14:20, "At that day you'll know that I'm in My Dad and you in Me, and I in you." I think these verses answer the question within Psalm 8:4, "What's man that You're mindful of him, And the daughter of man that You visit him?"

I recently thought this is price mentioning today right back to our study.


Jesus described himself whilst the Daughter of Man and also the Daughter of God. Both are appropriate because He was half man and half God. There are lots of sources confirming that truth here are two. In Mark 10:45 we study "For only the Boy of Man didn't arrive at be served, but to function, and to give His life a ransom for many." In Luke 22:70 we read "Then all of them claimed, "Are You then a Boy of God?" Therefore He said to them, "You rightly say that I am."

who is jesus

Following Jesus was resurrected the Apostle Thomas claimed he would not believe until he can feel the nail prints in His fingers and reach his give in to Jesus' side. After doing this we are able to see what Thomas's answer is: In David 25-28 we read, "Therefore he said in their mind, "Unless I see in His arms the print of the fingernails, and set my hand into the printing of the fingernails, and set my hand in to His area, I won't believe."


26 And following seven days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus got, the gates being closed, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace for your requirements!" 27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your hand here, and look at My hands; and reach your give here, and use it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."8 And Thomas answered and thought to Him, "My Lord and my God!"


When Jesus requested the Apostle Chris who can you state I am? In Matthew 16:16 we read Peter's result, "Simon Philip solved and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."


Comments